By Organisation for Economic Co-Operation and Development
Read Online or Download Ageing And Employment Policies: Italy (Ageing and Employment Policies) PDF
Similar labor & industrial relations books
Through the mid-eighteenth century, the transatlantic slave alternate was once thought of to be an important and stabilizing think about the capitalist economies of Europe and the increasing Americas. Britain was once the main influential energy during this procedure which looked as if it would have the opportunity of unbounded development. In 1833, the British empire turned the 1st to free up its slaves after which to turn into a driver towards international emancipation.
Unraveling the Garment is an formidable research of the politics of work and protest inside of an that has come to outline the probabilities and abuses of globalization and its feminized exertions: the garment undefined. concentrating on 3 hard work rights movements—against hole garments in El Salvador, baby hard work in Bangladesh, and sweatshops in ny City—Ethel C.
The turning out to be cotton fabric of the postbellum South required a reliable and trustworthy workforce made from workers with diversified talents. even as, Southern agriculture used to be in a depressed nation. households, specially people with many childrens, have been for this reason pressured to seem for paintings within the fabric generators.
- Privatization in Central and Eastern Europe: Perspectives and Approaches
- Progress of the World's Women 2005: Women, Work, and Poverty
- Blood and Fire: Toward a Global Anthropology of Labor
- Work and Democracy in Socialist Cuba
- The Wealth of Nations: Books IV-V (Penguin Classics)
Additional info for Ageing And Employment Policies: Italy (Ageing and Employment Policies)
10. According to ISTAT, the hidden economy may account for 15% of total employment and up to 18% for self-employed workers. The hidden economy is also much more prevalent in the South (22%) than in the North (11%). AGEING AND EMPLOYMENT POLICIES: ITALY – ISBN-92-64-01703-8 © OECD 2004 50 – CHAPTER 2. 5. Unemployment rates by age and gender in OECD countries, 2002 As a percentage of the labour force Men aged 50-64 Men aged 25-49 TUR DEU FIN FRA CAN ESP EU ITA BEL OECD HUN GRC USA AUS CZE JPN SWE GBR IRL NZL PRT DNK KOR NOR AUT CHE NLD ISL LUX MEX 0 5 10 POL SVK POL SVK 15 DEU FIN CAN TUR JPN FRA ESP EU OECD SWE CZE AUT USA AUS GBR HUN DNK GRC PRT ITA NZL BEL IRL ISL KOR NOR NLD CHE MEX LUX 20 25 0 5 10 SVK ESP GRC FIN FRA EU CZE GRC CAN BEL OECD AUT ITA PRT USA JPN DNK NZL SWE NLD HUN GBR AUS IRL CHE NOR ISL TUR LUX KOR MEX ITA FRA CZE EU TUR DEU BEL FIN OECD CAN PRT JPN HUN USA AUS DNK NZL SWE GBR AUT LUX CHE IRL NLD NOR ISL KOR MEX 10 15 25 SVK POL ESP DEU POL 5 20 Women aged 50-64 Women aged 25-49 0 15 20 25 0 5 10 15 20 25 Source: European Labour Force Survey and national labour force surveys.
3, p. 80). Restrictions to the possibility to cumulate labour income with pension income have been gradually eased. 1): in 1992 (the Amato Reform), in 1995 (the Dini Reform) and in 1997 (the Prodi Reform). Some parametric changes in the system were implemented nearly immediately through the Amato and the Prodi reforms. By contrast, the Dini Reform – which moves the pension system towards a notional defined-contribution (NDC) rule – implies a long transition period before it is fully implemented.
4. Among OECD countries, Italy has a low but growing share of foreigners in the total population and labour force. 1%, while that of Switzerland was 19% (OECD, 2001a, Chapter 5). 1 % in 1988. AGEING AND EMPLOYMENT POLICIES: ITALY – ISBN-92-64-01703-8 © OECD 2004 34 – CHAPTER 1. 1. 0 Source: OECD Health database and ISTAT. In Italy, life expectancy at age 65 has increased considerably. Currently, for workers retiring at age 65, they can expect to receive the old-age pension for around 16½ years in the case of men and for around 20½ years in the case of women.
Ageing And Employment Policies: Italy (Ageing and Employment Policies) by Organisation for Economic Co-Operation and Development